Togethr founders Andrew Seel and Nigel Cooper have been digital pioneers since the birth of the web itself.
They are AI explorers, sharing their knowledge of this fast-moving field with you to help you keep up and thrive in this brave new world.
This ChatGPT social media workshop will cover:
- How AI has changed the world
- How AI is already changing social media for you and your organisation
- Introduction to your new research assistant – ChatGPT
- How to chat to ChatGPT so it helps you
- What ChatGPT does well (and what it doesn’t)
- Learn the secret to crafting effective prompts to get the most from ChatGPT
- How to train ChatGPT to help you rapidly generate an abundance of social media content that isn’t generic but tailored to your voice.
- How to train ChatGPT to write like you and learn how to get personalised, unique responses
- How to edit your posts to remain human and authentically you.
Live 2 hour session starts at 5pm 27 April 2023.
The session is recorded and all participants have lifetime access to the recording.
What else is included:
- Access to recording of LIVE workshop & presentation deck, forever
- A comprehensive guide to using ChatGPT to generate useful, useable, relevant social media ideas and posts
- Prompts for training ChatGPT to write social media posts for Twitter, Linkedin
- A bonus recorded Q&A session where you and other participants can submit questions and Andrew and Nigel will provide recorded answers for everyone to access.