3 month pilot including training and Togethr Employee Advocacy technology
If you would like our expert support to help you launch your Employee Advocacy Pilot, we provide a full-service, Managed Happy EA Pilot service.
The 3-month pilot includes:
- 1 month setup period to agree pilot strategy and rollout:
- agree why you’re doing it
- what’s in it for your brand
- what’s in it for your employees
- 10 places for employees on our 30 Day Social Club EA training course
- Use of the Togethr App and platform along with all of its features for duration of 3 month pilot (and admin training for you/your team)
- Work alongside you to create of all internal comms to recruit employees and launch the programme
- Work with you to identify and create content for the pilot
- Community management support for employees during pilot
- Post pilot employee interviews and testimonials
- Full end of pilot reporting
Say hello to Andrew and Nigel
Andrew has been at the forefront of the digital industry for his entire career.
His expertise dates back to the birth of the web and he has a keen eye for what’s coming next.
Andrew has consulted for numerous brands globally in his career including: Channel 4 and EMI (eg Gorillaz), John Lewis & Partners, Haagen Dazs, Air Mauritius China and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Nigel co-founded We Are Togethr alongside Andrew.
He has worked with some of the world’s leading brands including Häagen Dazs, John Lewis & Partners, Saatchi&Saatchi, Air Mauritius and Virgin.
Nigel is also a fiction novelist and runs AuthorSpark, helping authors to build their influence on social media to achieve more book sales.