What does employee advocacy look like?
This timeline diagram shows you what a typical employee advocate marketing programme looks like, from a manual launch to growing and scaling with technology.
Part 1: Content to come
- Content to come
- How has Covid-19 changed things?
- How does employee advocacy integrate with other marketing?
- What do you need to get started?
Part 2: why brands need to consider it
- Why your employees want to be involved
- How employee advocacy transforms your customer buying journey
- Why consumers trust people like them (your employees) more than brands
- How employee advocacy delivers ROI
- The new normal: keeping employees engaged as remote working continues
Part 3: How to succeed in employee advocacy
- Finding a sponsor in senior leadership
- Communicating with employees: how to get them on board
- Who are the best early adopter advocates?
- Getting started: keeping it simple
- Capturing the right data to measure results
Part 4: Case studies
- Snapshots of some successful employee advocacy case studies
Part 5: Further reading
Back to Toolkit