A year on since the global pandemic hit the UK, retailers are feeling the pain. While we look forward to the shops reopening on 12 April, the economy is not predicted to fully recover until the middle of 2022.
The time has come to get all the employees you can onto social media. It’s the moment to get your entire team working to Go and find your customers.
- What is employee advocacy and how can you use it in retail?
- Case studies of retail brands employee ambassador programmes.
- How this integrates with other marketing.
- How to grab the opportunity.
- Data examples showing how employee advocacy delivers on ROI.
- Getting Started and how to activate your employee ambassadors.
Get started with our free guide. Register your interest now and we’ll send you the guide on 15 March.
* By submitting this form, you agree to Togethr’s user privacy statement.